Saturday, August 21, 2010

What salon quality products do you use?

I am taking medication that made my hair very dry and damaged as well as chemically inhanced and coated.What salon quality products do you use?
anyWhat salon quality products do you use?
I've always had problems with my dry hair, but I started using Jonathan brand leave in conditioner and Redken brand shampoo and conditioner (they have a line for mositurizing and repair), and I found a HUGE improvement.
Don't choose drugstore hair products - not even if it says it's salon quality. Personally, I use ISO. I dye my hair often, so it is always really dry. ISO's Hydra Care stuff works really well. It's a bit pricey and you get a 2L bottle of it, but hey, it's better springing the extra change on something good then to always be buying bottles of crap stuff.
Got2be, Bed Head, Biolage (gel,hair glaze), Sleek.Look (To straighten my hair), Curl.Life (to calm my frizzy curly hair)





Use Sleek.Look to get sleek silky smooth hair
got2be2sexy and Bed Head ! I go only too the best hair place , my hair is worth millions ! and matrix
I like using PROFECTIV brand products.
I use tresemme' hair care products because Each creamy conditioner is enriched with vitamins and they have a wide variety of salon quality products for all hair types.. click on the link below to find out more info...





http://www.tresemme.com
I like Nioxin and Redken.
I'm in cosmetology school now, so i know a little bit. Well i know this line called Perfect Results and it is really,really good for African American hair. They have this conditioner called triple silk and it is the best ever. And for cocasion hair they have a line called biology that is really,really good. also for color or bleach hair it's a shampoo and conditioner called bio silk that also good.

No comments:

Post a Comment