Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you like having your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?

Does your hairdresser ask if you want a shampoo or do they just do it?Do you like having your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?
I like getting my hair washed at the salon, it's relaxing %26amp; feels good! Most stylist just wash it, because usually that comes w/ the hair cut, %26amp; it's easier to comb %26amp; cut hair that is wet %26amp; has just been washed %26amp; conditioned. With men that get really short hair cuts, or really young kids, I'll usually ask if they want it washed or sprayed w/ a squirt bottle.Do you like having your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?
they just do it, and its worth it. So Soothing. Good Luck!
I tell them wat i want...im the boss of my hair
I am a hairdresser and I always shampoo everyone...you never know the last time someone washed their hair
For health reasons, I would think the stylist would want to wash it. Also it's easier to cut when wet, not so flyaway. Personally, I love it, very relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment