Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am trying to open a hair salon. Does anyone know where I can purchase good quality used salon equipment?

I live in Queens, NY.I am trying to open a hair salon. Does anyone know where I can purchase good quality used salon equipment?
Try to contact different hair distributors, they normally sell new and second hand as well. The best thing is to find a beauty salon that are closing. You can also find some in e-bay. I remembered that 2 years ago I bought some in there. I own a salon too, that's why I know this places. Good luck with your new venture.I am trying to open a hair salon. Does anyone know where I can purchase good quality used salon equipment?
Discreetly check with your hair stylist where she got her stuffs from and ask her to connect you with them. Another source is to look for about to close salon, they usually sell all there products (locked, stocked and barrel) at good pricing.
ebay
Call a Beauty Supply Store and they will give you info
Look for shops that are closing down and buy their stuff, beauty supply distributers and wholesalers, and the Internet auctions such as E-Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment