Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Eyes open or closed when getting SHAMPOOED at the Salon?

Do you like getting your hair washed at the hairdresser?Eyes open or closed when getting SHAMPOOED at the Salon?
keep ypur eyes closed or down, i hate when i wash peoples hair and they just stare at me the whole time!!Eyes open or closed when getting SHAMPOOED at the Salon?
closed
Silly question, it doesn't matter
Closed. A shampoo is one of the best treats ever!
closed
closed
It depends how the hair stylist is washing your hair. If no water is going on your lower part of your forehead then you can open your eyes with out getting water in your eyes. Sometimes its better for your eyes to be closed though.
It really depends on how you feel when they are washing your hair. I always keep them open because hairstylists are very careful keep shampoo and water out of at the very top of your forehead.
I DO :D eyes open/closed idk :P
closed. Not because I am afraid of shampoo in the eye they are very careful about that but I don't like to look up peoples noses. I love getting my hair washed.
I like to keep my eyes open if the girl has a nice open set to look at, otherwise I close my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment