Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I make a resume for a Salon?

I'm a Cosmetology student in High School and I'm going to get a summer job at a Salon.





But she wants my resume and I never had one.


This is going to be my first real job.





So how do I make my first resume for a Salon?





Please and Thank You!How do I make a resume for a Salon?
Since you have no previous job details (not even babysitting?) I would make it mostly like a cover letter. Mainly explaining your goals, objective, etc. Also include your schooling information, grades, progress, any accumulated clientel. Make sure you know your cuts, angles, and colors!! Good Luck!How do I make a resume for a Salon?
you would make it like you were applying to any other job..by puting work expericence you've had if any..maybe you should try usajobs.com they can help you set it up girl

No comments:

Post a Comment