Saturday, August 21, 2010

If I take a shower, will it ruin my new hairstyle I got at the salon?

Such as the Controlled messy.If I take a shower, will it ruin my new hairstyle I got at the salon?
certainlyIf I take a shower, will it ruin my new hairstyle I got at the salon?
YES!!
it depends like if you straighten it (not permanently) it could(probably) but well it could I'm sorry but well i can't know bout that
If you get your hair wet, it will ruin the style. However, you loosely tie your hair back and put a towel around your head, and that might keep it from getting wet. Just make sure not to put your head directly under the shower. You kind of have to stick your head out of the range of the water. You could also buy a shower cap at the store and use that.





I always skip a day of washing my hair when I get it done at the salon. They do such a good job and use amazing products, I want to keep it in the style for as long as I can. I usually do one of the above and it works for me.





Ohhh, you could also take a bath, rather then a shower. You're hair won't get wet that way.
if you dont it wont matter youll be nasty...and noone will get close enough to ask you';hey did ya get ya hair done
I almost never shower....I like to sit and bathe..guess I'm just lazy. But seriously, showering will def ruin a hairstyle. Even tying it up or using a shower cap, will cause it to droop and lose its body. Your best bet to get clean is to pin your hair up and take a cool bath or do a sponge bath.





If your hairstyle is for an event on the same day, you can always shower before the salon visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment