Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think of this for a salon business name?

Simply Divine





If you don't like it can you help me with any ideas of a new name?What do you think of this for a salon business name?
Why not? I think of those elegant creatures from those classic 50's and 60's movies when I say the words aloud :';Simply divine,daaahling!';What do you think of this for a salon business name?
I like it a lot but I am sure someone else has the name already. Think of something unique and fun! For example a local salon in my area has a name of Cutting Up The Town! If you create a name that is fun, your salon will seem like a more relaxed and laid back type of salon. Good luck and if you are opening a business, I wish you all of the success in the failing economy!
you might want to double check on that name. cause i think there might already be a salon named simply divine. :]


but if not, i like it alot.


hmmmm. other ideas?


midnight paradise. haha. im crap with coming up with names.
I love it. I think it's different and beautiful.
i think it is a GREAT name! did you come up with that on your own? if so very good job!
i actually really like that for a salon
Stay with that, i really like it. :0)
yeah that is cool. I would go there. :)
its ok

No comments:

Post a Comment