Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a question, since I use salon style shampoos, is there any brand the you guys prefer?

Okay, I have been using saloon shampoos for a while now because they make my hair a lot healthier. Well, I was thinking about using a different type shampoo because I wanted a little change, is there any brand that anyone prefers?I have a question, since I use salon style shampoos, is there any brand the you guys prefer?
i like avedaI have a question, since I use salon style shampoos, is there any brand the you guys prefer?
I like Tigi, some redken, Halo (by graham webb, I believe) is excellent, Nexxus Phyto organics, and Straight Sexy Hair. Also i've discovered that Herbal Essences hydralicious featherweight conditioner is awesome! Also like Aussie from drugstores. Smells great!

No comments:

Post a Comment