Saturday, August 21, 2010

How often are you supposed to wash salon treated hair? Got gorgeous results, but a week later they were gone!

Hey, I'm new to this forum, but I figured I'd see what you guys have to say. About a week ago I went to a high end salon and paid some big bucks to get gorgeous blonde and red streaks. It looked fantastic. A few days later, I washed my hair and a lot of the red washed out. My parents said that you're not supposed to wash your hair for a week after you get it dyed. Afterwards they admitted that they were relying on hair product information of /their/ time, and that it was probably more reliable these days. Regardless, I just washed my hair a second time, this time I used a special ';Red protection'; shampoo and conditioner. Now all of the color is gone! I don't know what to do, and I've never had this problem before. Anyone have any advice?How often are you supposed to wash salon treated hair? Got gorgeous results, but a week later they were gone!
How did they do the red part? If they just did it with red color it shouldn't have washed out like that. If they bleached it first (highlighting cream) then put the red on, it's going to wash out no matter what. When hair is highlighted first, it is causing a great deal of damage--it leaves the hair very open and porous, which will cause whatever color you put over it to fade away VERY quickly.How often are you supposed to wash salon treated hair? Got gorgeous results, but a week later they were gone!
Go back to this salon, show them that this red color is gone, and raise holy hell!





If they cannot give you permanent results, demand all of your money back!





That is ridiculous!!!!! ';If'; the color was temporary, they should have told you.





Of course, you can wash your hair a few days after it was colored. I do all the time. If my hair color washed out, I'd be ready to fight!!!!!





Good Grief! That is just awfufl!
the dye shouldn't come out soooo FAST!! juz a few days and d colours ar gone...even if u do D.I.Y hair dying, d colour will also be able to last for weeks...since it is a high end salon and you pay some big bucks on it, you must go back to the saloon and tell them off..you are a consumer and you should protect your rights!


good luck!
yea or maybe the quality of the dye wasnt too good for it to start and fade


its not like you relaxed your hair and your supposed to wait


does it lookf bad after it started to fade?


because maybe its just that they put too much color


but both ways you should go back to salon because something like that happened to me and i didnt go back to the salon


so i ended up spending alot of money for bad results and since you paid ';big bucks'; so you should!!

No comments:

Post a Comment